Goat Nutrition and Products
Vigortone Goat Pro Mineral-
Vigortone Goat Pro Mineral is a specially balanced supplement to be fed to goats consuming pasture or hay. Animals should consume 2 ounces per head per day for optimal nutritional benefit.Goat Pro Mineral contains highly available sources of inorganic phosphorus and natural protein with added vitamins A, D, and E, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc to supply the protein. mineral, vitamin, and trace mineral needs of goats on low-protein pastures or hays.Goat Pro Mineral is ready to use. Goat Pro Mineral contains salt. Do not supply another source of salt or mineral to goats consuming this product.
Sheep Nutrition and Products
Whether you have a breeding flock or feed out lambs, you're interested in an economical nutrition program that produces results. Vigortone minerals and premixes are designed to make up for the specific nutritional deficiencies of your feedstuffs to enhance productivity, while keeping you a low-cost producer.
Vigortone's Sheep Feeding Program:
- Ovotone 77 - is used when sheep are on pasture or are receiving a mixed ration. It can be fed free choice separately with salt or at a 4:1 premix-salt ratio. It can also be included to fortify a grain mix and fed to sheep.
- Ovotone 77S - is designed specifically to fortify breeding flock rations, with the flexibility to be fed free choice to sheep on pasture.
- Ovotone 77SCTC - is used when sheep are receiving a mixed ration. It is useful to reduce the incidence of vibrionicabortion. No additional salt is required.
- Ovotone 78B - is formulated to be included in creep and growing lamb rations. Contains Bovatec for the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Ovotone 79B - is designed especially to supplement the rations of finishing lambs. Contains Bovatec for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Balanced nutrition aids in peak breeding and lambing. Vigortone sheep products encourage maximum milk production and lamb development. Market lambs benefit from top growth and improved feed conversion. Because wool is almost 10% mineral, Vigortone's sheep products can help boost the wool clip by as much as 2-3 pounds.
Vigortone Ovotone Sheep Products Provide:
- Calcium - necessary for strong bone development, maximum milk production, and other body functions
- Phosphorus - necessary for optimum energy utilization, reproductive performance, and fiber digestion
- Trace minerals - including magnesium, zinc, manganese, selenium, cobalt, and iron, play vital roles in body metabolism and are necessary to build and maintain an active immune system, healthy tissues, and overall animalhealth
- Vitamins A, D, and E - play key roles in the maintenance of optimum health, growth, and reproductive performance
- Selenium - aids in the prevention of "white muscle disease"
- Molybdenum - aids in protection for copper toxicity